CIAI là một tổ chức phi lợi nhuận Ý thành lập năm 1968 với mục tiêu bảo vệ quyền của trẻ em. CIAI có mặt ở 10 nước trên thế giới, có văn phòng tại Việt Nam từ năm 1993 và đang có kế hoạch mở rộng hoạt động của mình tại Việt Nam thông qua việc thực hiện các dự án phát triển.
CIAI hiện đang tìm kiếm công dân Việt Nam thực tập văn phòng, bán thời gian tại văn phòng Hà Nội trong thời gian 6-8 tháng.
We are currently seeking Vietnamese nationals to fill internship position:
01 Intern to support in Administration and Accounting
(Priority for early application)
Working location is with CIAI Vietnam Office in Hanoi.
Working time: part-time; 6-8 months
Intern will receive monthly allowance.
- The intern will provide administrative and accounting support to CIAI team to ensure the efficient project operation and implementation.
- Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying…
3. Provide translation of documents
4. Assist to implement legal administrative processes
- Assist in accounting procedure, including checking financial reports, invoices, bills to make sure the accuracy in accounting
- Assist in financial records and filing system
7. Perform others tasks as required.
– Vietnamese citizen
– University student with major in English/Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting
(Priority is given to 2th/3th-year students)
– Good command of English, including translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
– Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
– Some knowledge of development work is an advantage, but is not essential
– Detail oriented, enthusiastic, honesty
– Ability to multitask efficiently
– Organisation to work effectively
– Supporting others
– Communication skill
– Good team working as well as individual
– Work in an English speaking environment
– On the job training
– Getting basic skills and work experience in office administration
– Knowledge of development work
– Basic knowledge and work experience of finance management
– At the end of the volunteer program, s/he will get a Letter of reference from CIAI with his/ her performance result
In case of receiving more than 1 qualified candidate, we will make a waiting list of candidates for the next period.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English and a CV with photo as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [CIAI] Administration and Accounting Intern_Full name
CIAI Office: No. 08, Tu Hoa Street, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Deadline: 31 May 2016
Note: Your applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basic.