SRD internship program is opening a door to welcome talented and dynamic students to a challenging, but rewarding an opportunity to work in a multi-cultural and professional organization. The experiences that you will gain at SRD will help you to develop your future career.
We are currently looking for one full-time Vietnamese intern, supporting for SRD’s Communications Department. The internship placement will be based at SRD office in Hanoi with frequent travel in Northern and Central provinces.
- Translate documents in Sustainable Agriculture, FLEGT, climate change, and other fields, as required;
- Support on writing article about SRD’s activities to upload onto SRD websites and other media tools.
- Support Communications Officer in collecting data, writing stories for SRD’s program to develop high quality reports (annual report, newsletter, e-bulletin, etc.) updates and briefing paper.
- Support to manage the media tools of SRD such as websites, Facebook, Youtube.
- Support on preparation logistic for the training courses, workshops and events;
- Support to contact with relevant media works on SRD’s behalf.
- Support on taking photos, making video of project activities
- Accompanying SRD staff to fieldtrip (as required);
- Bachelor degree or Post-graduate student,
- English fluency is mandatory;
- Good at communication skills;
- Good in translating and experience in English interpreting;
- Basic skill in photography;
- Basic skill in film editing, designing is much preferable;
- Willing to frequently travel to project sites and commit to work in development, non-profit fields.
Six (06) month fulltime interns working contract with SRD will be concluded with the allowance is US$100/ month, free lunch will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are encouraged to submit their application, including a Cover Letter (in English), CV in English and copies (notarization not required) of relevant degree (if any) by 17 June 2016 via email email@example.com . Application sent by post is not preferable.
Only those candidates that are short-listed for interview will be notified. Applications will not be returned.
For further information, please visit our website at www.srd.org.vn