Are you passionate about protecting our environment, keen to learn more about wildlife in Vietnam, and are you wondering what you could do to support wildlife in Vietnam? If the answer is yes – then you might be the right person to join WWF-Vietnam!
WWF was one of the first international non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In the 1990s, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy; and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
We’re looking for an English speaker to volunteer up to 2 hours per day to support the Communications and Conservation teams. We would provide you with all content and you can help us to make it sound engaging and beautifully phrased, designed to capture the interest of our 60,000 followers and to build that number. You are about to gain exclusive insider access to the world’s leading conservation NGO, be part of a dynamic team and get special invitations to PR events.
- Content editing: help compose and/or edit communication materials include but not limited to press releases, newsletters, news, brochures, social media feeds.
- Good writing skills, knowledge of journalistic writing is an advantage
- An English communication expert
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms
- Nguyen Thi Thu Trang
WWF-Vietnam, Communications Executive
- Application deadline: 25 April 16